The state's economy is diversified and is notable for its concentration of scientific research and high-technology industries. Other industries include food processing, transportation equipment, machinery, chemical products, minerals such as gold and molybdenum, and tourism. Colorado also produces the largest amount of beer of any state.
Found in 2005, BizColorado.com is a web online providing information about business, real estate, health, travel & tourism, services, business plan, finance, business strategy, consultant in Colorado.
Feel free to contact us if you want your Colorado business services will be listed on our website.
Facts about Business Colorado
- "Beulah red" is the name of the red marble that gives the Colorado State Capitol its distinctive splendor. Cutting, polishing, and installing the marble in the Capitol took six years, from 1894 to 1900. All of the "Beulah red" marble in the world went into the Capitol. It cannot be replaced, at any price.
- Colorado is the only state in history, to turn down the Olympics. In 1976 the Winter Olympics were planned to be held in Denver. 62% of all state Voters choose at almost the last minute not to host the Olympics, because of the cost, pollution and population boom it would have on the State Of Colorado, and the City of Denver.
- The United States Air Force Academy is located in Colorado Springs.
- In Fruita, the town folk celebrate 'Mike the Headless Chicken Day'. Seems that a farmer named L.A. Olsen cut off Mike's head on September 10, 1945 in anticipation of a chicken dinner - and Mike lived for another 4 years without a head.
- Colorado contains 75% of the land area of the U.S. with an altitude over 10,000 feet.
Colorado Business Directory
The Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade works with statewide partners to create a positive business climate that encourages dynamic economic development and sustainable job growth.
Colorado Real Estate
Find homes, condos, land, and real estate for sale in Colorado. Coloproperty.com is the Multiple Listing Service's (MLS) offical search engine for home buyers.
A professional service exclusively dedicated to assisting with all aspects of effective business planning.